While we are willing to help a church with any specific project or need, our goal has always been to partner with a church to not only discover but also to help implement God’s preferred future for that church. Our hope is that we will partner with your church in as many of the following areas as would be helpful to you:
1. Clarifying and Communicating God’s Mission for The Church.
2. Discovering and Articulating God’s Vision for Your Church.
3. Developing and Implementing an Effective Plan to Fulfill that Vision.
4. Designing and Implementing an Energizing Ministry Growth Campaign to provide the funding necessary to realize at least the initial phase of the vision map.
5. Guiding your church in Designing and Implementing any Community Ministries that may be called for in the vision map (Child Care, Pre-School, After-School, Recreation, etc.)
6. Guiding your church in Ministry Development, Giving Development, Staffing, Organizational Structure, Ministry Prioritization, and other areas of Expanding Ministry Effectiveness as indicated.
7. Guiding your church on Selecting and Managing the Professionals needed to Design, Build, Occupy, and Maintain Additional Space.
Since every church is unique, especially so at a unique point in time, we apply the experience and expertise of Aslan associates along with a number of tools we have developed to provide a unique working relationship and solution set to each ministry situation.
We provide guidance but rely primarily on church members to collect most of the data – particularly mission-related information. That allows real people to see the real needs of other real people – those for whom Christ died and wants the church to reach. Our analysis of that information and data will include comparisons with other ministries of somewhat similar size, growth rate, etc. to provide helpful perspective.